ALTERNALEARN CONTRIBUTOR'S CONSENT AND CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER
Please sign this, so that we have the rights to use your content on our platform.
WORKING TITLE: Alternalearn Educational ContentNAME OF COMPANY: The Coaching Masters
REGISTERED OFFICE:The Coaching Masters Group Limited International House142 Cromwell RoadKensington LondonSW7 4EFFILMING TIMELINE: 1 month if filming independently OR on the agreed date if the studio is arranged for you by us.
LOCATION: At a professional film studio of your choice or filmed by yourself with a white or other picturesque background. The standard of high quality must be met.
QUALITY COMMITMENT: The Contributor agrees to ensure that the quality of their contribution meets the expected threshold for such content to be deemed suitable for professional publication. The contributor shall ensure that a microphone and high quality camera are used to ensure that the quality of the end product is not compromised.Full details regarding quality and filming requirements can be found in the seperate document provided to you with directions This letter when signed by you shall constitute the terms of your participation in the Platform (the “Contribution").YOU HEREBY:
1. Grant to us all consents under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 necessary to enable us to make the fullest use of the Contribution (or any part thereof), Platform and Programme throughout the world in perpetuity by any and all means in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter developed or discovered, without liability or acknowledgement to you; however, we respect your moral right to present specific instruction to remove or edit any part of your contribution to which you expressly request as such upon filming.
2. Grant us the right to reproduce your name and photograph in all media throughout the world and in perpetuity for the purposes of advertising and publicity.
3. Grant us the right to edit, copy, add to, take from, adapt or translate the Contribution as we see fit and, in respect of the Contribution, you irrevocably waive the benefits of and agree not to assert any provision of law known as "moral rights" or any similar laws of any jurisdiction. Assurance is given that any edits shall remain within true and accurate context as per your intentions at the time of capture.
4. You warrant and undertake to us (a) that you are fully entitled to give the contribution to us, (b) that nothing in the contribution (whether by way of inflection or gesture or otherwise) will infringe the copyright or any other right of any person, breach any contract or duty of confidence, constitute a contempt of court, be defamatory or be calculated to bring any broadcaster into disrepute and (c) that all facts expressed by you in the contribution are, to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and insofar as the contribution contains any opinions, these opinions are your own and are genuinely and truly held by you.
5. Agree not to use or mention any branding (your own or TCM / Alternalearn) on the course provided to us.6. Agree to produce for us, one contribution that includes six videos with each video being ten minutes in length (equal to one course). We have the right to refuse contributions which do not uphold this request.
7. Understand that you agree to filming and that you shall actively provide your contribution on time within 1 month of signing this contact (Applicable only if you are creating your content in a studio independently)8. We reserve the right to deny or remove your contribution from our platform for any reason. Should this happen you shall be notified immediately.9. Understand that you have permission to sell the course on your own platform, but it must be sold at a cost of minimum or not less than United States Dollar 299 as to not compete with our product
10. This agreement may be freely assigned or licensed by us. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
Your Address Address Line 2Address Line 3Date Of Birth Town/CityPostcodeCountry
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: ALTERNALEARN CONTRIBUTOR'S CONSENT AND CONTRACT AGREEMENT LETTER
Agree & Sign